Pixapp is a global mobile marketplace with a community of artists, designers & photographers worldwide.
If you are a Seller or interested to become a Seller, here’s an intimate step-by-step guide to get your storefront up live.
Join our newly-formed Pixapp Community group on Facebook here.
Signing Up on Pixapp & Setting Up Your Profile
- Download Pixapp from Apple Store or Google Play Store. Open app.
- Create account via email or link account to your social media. If you’ve already created an account on Pixapp, login with existing account.
- Verify your account by verifying your e-mail address. Check your Junk or Spam folder if the verification e-mail is not found in your Inbox. Don’t forget to mark Pixapp as a safe sender for exclusive members’ discounts and promotions.
- Edit profile by tapping on the ‘Tool’ icon on the top right in Profile page.
- You are all set to create, shop and browse!
Uploading Image, Artwork & Product
- Go to ‘Create’ page and select image or artwork to upload. Fill in Design Name, Product and/or Design Description and select Design Category.
- Select which merchandise you’d like to make available for purchase and click ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Set selling price for each product; Swipe right to view other selected merchandise.
- Click ‘Submit’ to complete! You are all set to start selling.
Refer below for minimum requirements for each upload per product (Width x Height in pixels):
a. Canvas Prints
– 20×16 (1638×1349)
– 12×12 (1062×1062)
– 8×8 (734×734)
*Our canvas prints are gallery-wrap (a full wraparound). For best results, please include a 1.3779 inch bleed to your image.
b. Metal Prints
– 20×16 (1451×1163)
– 12×12 (875×875)
– 8×8 (587×587)
– 5×5 (371×371)
c. Framed Prints
– 20×16 (1343×1054)
– 11×14 (694×912)
– 8×10 (479×623)
d. Poster Prints
– A3 (1213×864)
– Standard (290×255)
– Standard (280×280)
e. Tote Bags
– 18×17 (805×603)
– 5×7 (371×515)
g. Desktop Plaques
– 5×7 (371×515)
– 8×10 (586×731)
h. Phone Cases
– iPhone 6/6S (260×416)
– iPhone 6/6S Plus (320×513)
– A4 Print Area (595×841)
1. Recommended 300 DPI for all uploads.
2. All uploads below 1638×1349 will prompt a ‘Low Image Quality’ alert.
3. Only suitable products per image upload will be available to put up for sale.
Editing Product, Merchandise Selection & Price
- Go to ‘Profile’ and click on the image/design. On top right, click ‘Edit’.
- You can change your Design Name and Description or choose to delete design to take it down. To change prices and product selection, click on ‘Edit Merchandise’.
- Select or deselect products to make available. Click ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Reset selling price for each product; Swipe right to view other selected merchandise.
- Click ‘Submit’ to complete! Your merchandise of the design is edited.
Sharing Your Profile or Store
- Open Pixapp. Go to ‘Profile’ and at top right, click on the ‘Dot’ icon.
- Share your profile URL or on your various social media accounts.
Assessing Seller Dashboard, Tracking Sales, Orders and Profits
- a) Go to ‘Profile’ and click on the ‘Chart’ icon on top left
- b) Go to ‘Profile’ and click on the ‘Tool’ icon on top right. Scroll down and click on ‘Seller Dashboard’
- Click on ‘Calendar’ icon on top right to filter reports by the month.
Requesting Payouts & Payment Withdrawals
- Go to your Seller Dashboard.
- If your profits meet the minimum requirement for payout, you can click on ‘Request Payout’ at anytime, anywhere.
- Insert the beneficiary’s PayPal account details.
- Payment will be transferred to your PayPal account within 3-5 working days!
Don’t forget to join our Facebook group here.
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
Need more information? Contact us directly at [email protected].